£28k + shift allowance
9 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Complaint Handler to resolve complaints that have reached level 2 in the process. Working alongside key complaint handing consumer bodies, providing a satisfactory resolution to customer complaints and supporting case owners in successful resolution.
Hours: 37 Hours Monday- Friday Between 8am- 6pm (1 weekend in 8)
Salary: £28K + shift allowance
Key responsibilities include:
- To act as the key day to day contact with consumer bodies regarding customer complaints, responsible for producing responses to investigations, and negotiating successful resolution to individual cases initiated by a consumer body (Ombudsman )
- To support Case Owners in the successful resolution of Stage 2 customer complaints by acting as the senior role responsible for ensuring a substantive response is delivered that ensures the Customer’s complaint is resolved and progresses no further
- To respond to escalated customer complaints verbally and in writing where the customer no longer wishes to deal directly with their appointed case owner.
- To offer general support to Case Owners with expert advice on company policies and technical knowledge on any complaint case at any stage in the process in order to develop this knowledge across all Case Owners and to ensure the complaints process is being followed correctly.
- To adhere to all regulations, policies and guidelines around handling customer complaints
- To accurately identify the root cause for repeat complaints from customer and support business improvement activities across the board that will reduce complaint volumes and increase customer satisfaction.
- To be available to visit Customers where appropriate in order to obtain a mutual resolution to their complaint.
- During operational incidents that result in increased complaint contacts, to act as a Case Owner.
- The highest level of customer service skills
- A role model for communicating complex or sensitive issues in writing or verbally face to face or over the phone
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Decision making, able to balance emotive subjects and external influences from Consumer bodies, with customer service and company policies
- Experience in the use of key complaint management systems (Respond/ CCC) and operational systems (CIFM’s, INSIGHT, GIS and NAFIRS)
- Experienced understanding of the regulatory rules for handling written complaints
- Capable of acting as a supporting and mentoring role in developing key complaint handling skills in Case Owners
- Proven influencing skills both upwards and downwards
- Ability to manage own workload and work on own initiatives to strict deadlines
- Ability to work as a team to deliver high performance
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.