Location: Home Based (1 day per month in office at own expense)
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 (DOE)
Start Date: 25th October 2021
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, no weekends
My client is looking for experienced Financial Services Complaints Handlers who have extensive knowledge within cross product banking complaints. The successful candidate will also have a proven track record of writing bespoke letters and managing the complaint from start to finish, as well as having the experience to make decisions on the final outcome of the complaint.
• Taking ownership of and investigating customer complaints from initial contact by customer direct through to resolution
• Carrying out full review of all aspect of complaints in line with company policy and FCA guidelines
• Making calls to customers regarding the investigation and resolution of their complaint
• Liaising with internal departments when investigating complaints to find correct resolution
• Ensuring all complaint handling activity meets agreed standard of quality
• Maintain excellent knowledge of FCA regulation and related principles
• Writing bespoke letters in response to complaints
• Dealing with cross-product complaints within a Financial Services organisation
• Previous experience in complaints investigation
• Knowledge of DISP handling rules
• Strong analytical skills and a high level of commercial awareness; be able to understand, question and challenge business processes, identify cause and effect and deliver attractive solutions
• Ability to write bespoke letters without being reliant on standard paragraphs and processes
• Financial Services experience
In order to apply for this position, you must pass a credit check and a basic criminal record check.
Excellent benefits package available.
("Complaints handler" OR "complaints analyst" or "complaints manager" or "complaints resolution" or "PPI Complaints" OR "case manager" OR "complaints investigations") AND "FCA"