2 months ago
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per week
Mon – Fri Shifts between 8.30am -5.30pm Start Date: ASAP
- Our client is looking for an experienced complaint handler to join their fast paced, customer centric team. You will manage your own caseload of customer complaints ensuring you champion best practice in end-to-end complaint handling, customer satisfactions measures and customer retention.
- Ensure all incoming telephone enquiries are handled in an efficient and customer focused way.
- Identify, acknowledge and record customer dissatisfaction and complaints.
- Conduct thorough and impartial investigations in order to achieve the best outcome for customers adopting a ‘right first time’ approach.
- Proactively prioritise and manage own allocated caseload; taking full ownership of each case until the best outcome is delivered.
- Communicate ongoing progress, resolution and follow-up of all enquiries and complaints to the customer by telephone and in writing.
- Identify root causes for complaints and help eliminate repeat trends and unnecessary further escalations improving overall customer experience.
- Ensure all complaints are recorded accurately to enable regular feedback to the business to raise awareness of status and trends in customer complaints.
What you’ll need:
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse each complaint and make decisions with confidence.
- Organised and methodical approach to prioritise caseload
- Be proactive in investigating and resolving complaints avoiding repeat contacts.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills to achieve best outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills, including both telephone and letter writing skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with internal and external customers of all levels, challenging decisions, if necessary.
- Ability to present investigations and conclusions regarding complex complaints to managers at all levels within the business, with confidence and efficiency.
- Demonstrate flexibility within a changing working environment.
- Be able to manage role responsibilities with minimal supervision, identifying the need for support when required.