£120 per day
over 1 year ago
End of April
6 Month Contract (End of April Start date)
40 Hours per week – Mon - Fri
Pay rate £120 a day
The Complaints Handler will:
- Be expected to work through each complaint to resolution, ensuring a fair and correct outcome is reached in line with the relevant industry practices and regulations.
- Work collaboratively with a range of business partners, to ensure all outcomes are reached in a timely manner.
- Work in close collaboration with the Client Service Advisors.
- Have a good understanding of general banking practices as each complaint will need to be classified in line with PSR, PSD2 and MiFID requirements.
- During disposition close attention must be paid to the Treating Customers Fairly policy.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in the ability to identify and resolve client problems/issues, and product and service issues alongside building and nurturing client relationships.
- Have accountability for understanding and adhering to bank policies and procedures, compliance with legal and regulatory requirements are also critical components in this role.
- Day to day responsibility of the EMEA Complaints Mailbox, ensuring all new complaints received are logged.
- The individual will be responsible for working their allocated complaints end to end, ensuring a thorough investigation has been carried out.
- Classification of complaints and determination of the ultimate resolution and subsequent communication in line with guidelines.
- Liaising with internal business partners to drive towards complaint resolution.
- Responding to complaints received via telephone, email or face to face.
- Progressing complaints within FCA regulated timeframes.
- Ensuring exceptional levels of client service at all times.
- Prompt escalation of complaints that have breached the clients Complaints Handling Procedure.
- A-Level qualifications or above
- Previous experience of client complaint handling
- Enthusiasm for delighting clients
- Experience in banking operations or a prior client facing role
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, organizational, prioritization, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- Positive energy, “spirit of collaboration” and partnership
- Proactively build internal relationships and collaborate with others
- Excellent communication abilities, including strong written and verbal skills, and the ability to explain complex issues and convey information, both internally and externally, in an articulate and professional manner