about 1 year ago
Working for a family owned business you will be part of our telephony complaints team that will leave every customer feeling that nothing is too much trouble.
You will engage with customers and gain a full understanding of their complaint in a skilful and professional manner in line with our quality standards to deliver an excellent customer experience.
In summary you should have:
• Good customer service skills
• Ideally have complaint handling experience
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to establish the needs of the customer and develop customer relationships
• The ability to empathise and really put yourself in the customer’s shoes
• The ability to be a team player
• Good administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
Working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (one night per week until 6pm as overtime)