c. £35,000 + Benefits
3 months ago
The role will involve working closely with the Complaints Manager and Client Resolution Team to achieve an excellent dispute resolution service, including the investigation and resolution of complaints and errors.
Key responsibilities include:
The role holder will work closely with the Complaints Manager together with the Client Redress Team, to:
- Review and respond to complaints and internal errors within set timescales.
- Work under own initiative and in a delegated manner to respond to complaints in a way which achieves satisfactory outcomes for stakeholders.
- Reduce the risk of complaints and the potential associated financial liabilities to the business through root cause analysis and lessons learnt.
- Reduce the risk of regulatory financial sanctions and fines through improving client outcomes.
- Work closely with FOS to achieve timely and satisfactory outcomes.
- Reduce the risk of reputational damage (and the associated financial impact) from poor client outcomes and regulatory action.
- Work closely with Risk & Compliance colleagues to share ideas and best practice.
- Previous experience in Retail Financial Services, preferably gained with an Independent Financial Advisory Firm.
- Knowledge of FCA rules and guidance relating to Dispute Resolution (DISP)
- Complaints administration/handler with at least 3 years’ experience in a regulated environment.
- Previous experience in preparing calculations to enable redress payments.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.