8 months ago
Wealth Management & Investment firm, located in Liverpool, are currently looking to hire a Complaints Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract. Working with the Compliance Team, the role will handle FCA regulated Complaints, and will be the key point of contact for the Financial Ombudsman (FOS).
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the initial triage/assessment of ‘expressions of dissatisfaction’ to determine whether they meet the FCA definition of an ‘eligible complaint/eligible complainant’
- Ensure client ‘expressions of dissatisfaction’ are investigated effectively and impartially through to resolution and make a final decision on the merits of the complaint
- To be a point of contact for the front office throughout the lifecycle of a complaint.
- To ensure work is completed to a high standard of delivery and accuracy, including the maintenance of supporting records and audit trails.
- To identify root cause on issues to resolve service issues in line with best practice methods.
- Preparing periodic regulatory reporting, and producing monthly internal management information.
- To maintain a good knowledge of the relevant regulatory requirements and to ensure these are reflected in the company’s complaints policy and procedures.
- As required, to visit other Group offices.
- Appropriate complaint handling experience in a financial services organisations or customer service environment
- Experience of dealing with clients and internal stakeholders via letter, email or telephone
- Good attention to detail and high personal and professional standards
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines within set service standards, company guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements in relation to complaint resolution. A good understanding of DISP, CONC, AML and general FCA requirements.
- CII Level 4 Diploma or evidence of working towards
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant