£200 per day
over 2 years ago
Hours: Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm
Successful resolution of complaints which have been referred to Regulatory bodies or made to NewDay via multiple Executive channels.
Using skilful negotiation, alongside a wide business knowledge to find a mutually beneficial outcome for both business and customer, whilst at the same time adhering to Regulatory direction.
- Strong awareness of TCF, FCA and regulation requirements within the financial industry
• Knowledge of specialist areas including Section 75, Fraud, Collections Strategies, and standard service complaints
• Strong call handling expertise with the ability to deal with challenging situations and remain calm under pressure
• Strong written communication skills
• Be confident to challenge ‘the norm’ and can prepare detailed and relevant arguments
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Effective listening, questioning and negotiation skills
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
• Ability to listen and build rapport and understanding with customers
• Ability to work on own initiative and in a pro-active manner
• Ability to work to tight timescales defined outside of NewDay