Newcastle upon Tyne
£217 per day
5 months ago
Mon 3rd Feb
Salary: Day rate £217
Duration: 6 month contract
Start date: Monday 3rd February 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Customer Relations team as a Complaint Handler. You will play a pivotal role, in ensuring that our Client provides the best possible service, keeping our customers at the heart of everything we do!
Customer issues come in all shapes and sizes, sometimes when we least expect it! With this in mind our Customer Relations Advisors must be reactive in their approach, going above and beyond to provide an on the spot resolution. You will work to proactively resolve customer complaints in a timely and professional manner, putting yourself in their shoes to fully understand their concerns!
Prior experience working in a customer service advisor or complaint handling position within the Banking sector would be a requirement of this role, but if you don’t come equipped with this experience don’t let it put you off applying. We want someone who is going to put our customers at the heart of every activity and interaction. You’ll be confident and competent in utilising all available communication methods with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Above all we are looking for someone who is motivated, communicative and who wants to join our journey.
- Responsibilities will include:
You will effectively deal with and resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Proactively monitor and identify recurring issues and complaints.
- Dealing with change and acting in a fair and compliant manner in accordance with policies, regulatory requirements.
- Updating customers on the status of their complaints and time frames.
- Utilise all available communication methods to ensure our customers can contact us / be contacted with ease.
- Working within the Customer Operations Quality Framework, taking ownership of your own performance and having the desire for learning by looking for inventive ways to continuously improve.