c. £500 per day
over 2 years ago
Our client is an entrepreneurial and diverse business who are currently recruiting for a Company Secretary. The role will be responsible for ensuring that board procedures are followed and regularly reviewed and provide guidance to the board on their responsibilities.
- Maintaining the respective legal entities’ statutory registers or books
- Filing of annual returns, directors’ reports, auditors’ reports, financial statements and details of the companies’ assets and liabilities at Companies House and other relevant regulatory bodies
- If/where applicable, be responsible for compliance with the requirements of the Stock Exchange or other share exchanges, management of the companies’ registrars and compliance with the Combined Code of Corporate Governance
- Arranging meetings of the directors and the shareholders by the issuing of proper notices, preparation of agenda, circulation of relevant papers and taking and producing minutes to record the business transacted at the meetings and the decisions taken
- Informing Companies House of any significant changes in the companies’ structure or management, for example the appointment or resignation of directors
- Establishing and maintaining the companies’ registered office as the address for any formal communications.
- Oversight of company secretarial matters, including delegation to and management of external service providers for these matters
- Formation of new companies and dissolution of unwanted entities
- Ideally held the office of Company Secretary previously or has operated at Assistant Co Sec and is keen to step up
- Planning, organisational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal skills