£38,000 - £54,000 + Travel Allowance
3 months ago
MERJE is looking for an experienced Credit Underwriter to join a young, growing FS company and support with reviewing and investigating credit applications. You will be joining a new lender with exciting growth plans and an already strong customer base.
On offer is a salary of between £38,000 - £54,000 dependent on experience, as well as benefits such as travel allowance, flexible working and a good pension scheme.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Commercial Underwriter:
- Analysing financial and customer data
- Reviewing credit applications from Limited Companies and Sole Traders for finance up to £150,000
- Investigating credit queries and passing them to customer services for follow up
- Support the Credit Risk Manager and Operations Manager when required
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Experience in a similar position – underwriting commercial credit applications for SMEs
- Strong analysis and problem solving abilities
- Good Excel skills
- Methodical, customer-focused, driven and dynamic – keen to join a fast-paced working environment and do everything you can to support business growth
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.