£45,000 - £50,000
6 months ago
(Travelling to Sussex 2 days a week)
My client is looking for a Commercial Product Owner to manage the operational effectiveness of the Premium Finance product and the end to end customer journey from presentation of finance options through to collection and any debt management.
Principle aim is to retain customer’s cover in place whilst minimising bad debts.
- Design the end to end customer journey
- Provision of accurate information at appropriate points in the customer journey, including relevant disclosures; late payment notifications and debt management advice.
- Deliver fair value and act in the best interests of their customers.
- Ensure all activities are aligned with the aim to retain customer’s cover in place whilst minimising bad debts.
- Application of the Credit worthiness strategies ensuring that processes are effective and that colleagues and customers are supported through the specific outcomes.
- Management of collections and debt control within the group with specific consideration to vulnerability and forbearance.
- Responsible for the development and rollout of new collections processes.
- Develop relationships and tools to optimise the day to day performance of colleagues who interact with customers in collections activities.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place to monitor the agreed implementation of collections activities in operational areas.
- Responsible for the operation of the default fee, ensuring that allocation and collection is appropriate and fair.
- Management of external suppliers, balancing expense budgets with the overriding aim of keeping customer’s cover in place whilst minimising bad debts.
- Identification of risks and issues with appropriate escalation; reporting; resolution and mitigation.