21 days ago
An opportunity for a key position within a successful, dynamic events business operating throughout the UK with plans in place for further European expansion. This role works alongside the Commercial Director and an office Manager so is very broad and key responsibilities include:
Providing day to day assistance to the Commercial Director with all aspects of running the business including;
- Business development / sales
- Client contracts and liaison
- Cash control and management
- Payments to suppliers and subcontractors
- Preparation of information required for staff attending events
- Post event emails to clients and invoicing
- Assistance in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and quarterly VAT returns.
The business is seasonal with its busiest period between mid-May and mid-September.