MERJE are looking for a Commercial Loss Adjuster to manage a full range of commercial property claims effectively, providing service delivery within clients SLAs. Applicants should have a proven record of managing commercial property claims autonomously and be able to demonstrate a track record of providing excellent customer service. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking for personal development since although you’ll be working autonomously and remotely, the culture is to support employees with the appropriate level of support (guidance and mentoring) to fulfil their role to the required standards and drive their career progression.
Key responsibilities include:
• Investigate and manage material damage and business interruption claims.
• Prepare reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim, including policy analysis, quantum and future actions.
• Instruct and control claim related experts as appropriate.
• Communicate regularly with all interested parties, calculate and approve interim payments, preparing interim reports and other communication as required.
• Calculate and agree settlement of claims, and prepare final reports.
• Develop and nurture working relationships with existing clients and exceed their expectations.
Previous experience and qualifications:
You Will have or Will be:
• Customer focus with a track record of delivering outstanding levels of service.
• Ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseload of claims, seeking assistance as necessary.
• Excellent organisational & communications skills.
• A positive attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems.
• Able to co-ordinate a variety of actions concurrently.
• Ability to work to given targets.
• Conscientious, hard working as well as flexible and adaptable during times of surge.
• Ideally be ACILA qualified or working towards qualification.