Are you an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler looking for an opportunity to develop and progress your career with an award winning Insurance Broker?
The administration of clients’ insurance requirements on a daily basis including general enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments, obtaining quotations, closing sales, invoicing of premiums, cross-sales.
Key Responsibilities :
• Assist in achieving client retention targets by providing an excellent level of service.
• Liaise effectively with the Account Executive to ensure an appropriate strategy for renewal, attend client meetings as necessary.
• Undertake market exercise to establish most competitive terms available.
• Obtain renewal terms and present to client.
• Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover
• Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately.
• Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis and make effective use of the diary system.
• Process adjustments in line with procedures, including notification to insurers, issue of revised documentation, and collection of additional premiums
Qualified to Cert CII or happy to achieve this qualification within 18 months
Superb communication and literacy skills with a tenacity to get work done quickly and efficiently.
Ability to negotiate and respond appropriately to a client’s level of understanding
Ability to persuade and influence others