about 1 month ago
Please only apply if:
You are a Commercial Insurance Account Handler with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Commercial Insurance
You can demonstrate a comprehensive working knowledge of Acturis
Have achieved a C11 qualification or are prepared to take the C11 qualification within the first two years of joining the company
Your new role:
To administer daily the clients' insurance requirements to include
- General enquiries
- Midterm adjustments
- Obtaining quotations
- Accounting procedures.
To achieve agreed individual forecasts, plans and targets for growth, for the development of existing and new customers. Provide prompt advice to new and existing customers regarding their insurance needs and risk management issues. Liaise as appropriate with insurers in relation to customers and liaison with the allocated client account executive.
Adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements always.
- Arranging and securing appropriate cover for new business and renewals, including recognising and highlighting cross-sell opportunities or uninsured areas, and involving key stakeholders throughout the process.
- Responsible for assigned renewals, MTAs and quotations in accordance with the company renewal process and placement strategy.
- Understanding clients their risk exposures and insurance needs.
- Dealing with insurers regarding quotations, policy and claims queries in accordance with the company’s service level agreements.
- Accurately maintain all records on relevant systems for audit, compliance and workflow purposes.
- Manage Aged Debtors within the agreed service standards, escalating to key stakeholders where applicable, ensuring the client has the most appropriate method of premium finance available to them.
- Deal with claims according to our procedures as they arise and refer to our in-house claims team where specialist knowledge may be required
You should have:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Confident influencing, negotiating, problem solving and analytical skills
- Great organisation skills
- Naturally target driven and highly motivated
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to quickly develop a knowledge and understanding of company processes and business goals
Skills and Experience
- A good level of knowledge of the Financial Services market and regulatory framework
- To have broking skills and a detailed knowledge of the core range of products
- The ability to achieve and maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- A good knowledge of the core range of available insurance policies
- To be able to quickly develop a knowledge of operating structures, processes and objectives of the client’s business. To include a good working knowledge of specialist operations (e.g. sub-contracting).
- Sales and service process knowledge, particularly sales through service
- Strong time management
- To keep up to date with insurance industry developments and regulatory changes
- Use of account management systems and Microsoft Office and Excel.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.