c£100,000 plus executive benefits
3 months ago
My client, a leading International organisation who are currently completing a major transformation programme, require a commercially focussed Finance Controller to support the Finance Director within a key Division.
Operating alongside the Divisional Finance Director and Divisional Managing Director key responsibilities include
- Controlling the company performance forecasts, budget process and financial modelling.
- Preparing board finance papers, supporting analysis and insight through partnering with Divisional Directors coordinating their forecasts and controlling the overall position for the business.
- Providing strong commercial finance support to business units giving financial insight, driving improvement in performance.
- Preparing and contributing to the monthly Divisional performance review process to the MD.
- Managing the management control and reporting system process, tracking financial performance and strategic initiatives KPI’s.
- Controlling, validating and leading the financial position on PMO/Transformation activities.
Being a qualified accountant you will have demonstrable commercial experience gained within a large, Multi-site organisation. With a breadth of Financial Management experience, you will have a commercial approach to Business partnering with excellent Financial Analysis and modelling capability. Comfortable operating within a changing environment you will be looking to further your career, ultimately moving into an FD role.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.