Cheshire West and Chester
£30,000 - £35,000 DOE
2 months ago
MERJE Ltd are currently partnered with an international services business based in Cheshire, to recruit a highly commercial Part Qualified Financial Analyst to join the business on a permanent basis.
Working very closely with the Senior Finance Manager and as part of successful team, the Financial Analyst will play a key role in providing financial support to senior management.
- Financial reporting on a monthly basis and providing in depth analysis on business performance
- Business partnering with various business units, providing profitability analysis – driving cost reductions and process improvement
- Produce commercial management reports, prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Perform modeling and financial analysis relating pricing, product development, promotion, and productivity
- Highlight strengths and weaknesses within the business units and implement changes to drive improvements.
- Must be actively studying ACCA or CIMA Part Qualified and actively studying
- Demonstrable track record of operating in a similar Capacity
- Attention to detail and presentation
- Commercially astute with a business partnering nature
- Strong Excel skills
This is an excellent for an ambitious individual who wants to progress in a commercial, international capacity.
If interested, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.