£50,000 - £60,000
5 months ago
A new, healthy snack business is looking for a hands on, commercial accountant to join them as they go live with their products. Running the finance unction as well as being a key visor to the senior management, this is a newly created role looking for some with previous experience within the food industry.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing and interpreting financial information
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
• Analysing change and advising accordingly
• Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
• Analysing competitors and market trends
• Reporting systems
• Liaising with auditors, bankers, accountants, and organisations such as HMRC.
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
• Managing budgets
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
• Commercial and business awareness
• Excellent Admin / Presentation skills
• An analytical approach to work
• Experience with FX and its impact on business
• Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
• The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
• The capacity to make quick but rational decisions
• The potential to lead and motivate others
• Good IT skills.
• ‘Out of the box thinking’
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.