about 2 months ago
MERJE are partnered with a growing PE Backed business based in Manchester in their search for a talented Commercial Finance Manager.
This is a newly created, full time opportunity reporting into Head of FP&A and Reporting.
The primary objective of this role will be to drive continuous improvements in performance and profitability across Finance, and by acting as a Business Partner for other areas of the business.
Our ideal candidate:
Min 1 years PQE - Evidenced experience driving commercial output and continuous improvement. You will be ambitious, and keen to join a team within which you can grow and develop.
Your new role:
- Business partnering to drive continuous improvements in performance and profitability
- Working with the commercial analyst to ensure business KPIs are monitored and achieved
- Financial analysis
- Profit optimisation projects
- Supporting enhancement of KPI reporting
- Provide information and recommendations to key stakeholders in the business
- Preparing annual budgets including reforecasts
- Weekly/monthly reporting for senior management
- Support the annual audit process
- Support in preparation of statutory financial statements
- Support the FP&A Manager in ad-hoc projects
- Property lease reviews
Qualifications & Experience:
- ACCA / CIMA
- Expert Excel user
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.