£45,000 - £50,000 pa
19 days ago
Are you an ambitious and commercially focussed Qualified Accountant? Are you looking for a challenging new role to Business Partner with a dynamic and acquisitive business? If you are ready to make a move, then please apply.
My client is a very well respected brand within the FMCG space. They are now looking for a Finance Business Partner with strong business acumen to support their commercial, operational and marketing teams.
- Responsibility of the balance sheet and P&L including reviews to the executive board.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Completion of month end procedures including reporting and analysing performance
- Process improvement and implementation projects
- Finance lead for acquisition integrations
- Other ad hoc duties
- Must be ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA qualified with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Must have business partnering experience with the ability to highlight potential issues and make relevant recommendations
- You will be able to “think outside the box” and confidently able to challenge the business and influence senior stakeholders.
- Highly analytical and results driven.
- Confident and able to communicate on all levels including senior stakeholders
- An excellent opportunity for a driven professional to progress their career in a vibrant environment. In return, you will have great exposure working with a dynamic team, have autonomy and responsibility in your role with opportunities to progress longer term.