To create, develop, and deliver customer management mailings, initiatives, and projects to generate incremental revenue and profit and drive customer engagement within our existing credit card customer base.
Fully remote working options available.
Key responsibilities include:
• Creating, developing and delivering pricing changes; customer management mailings other initiatives and projects to generate incremental revenue and profit and drive customer engagement within our existing Credit Card customer base.
• Identifying new opportunities and benchmarking against competitors to improve existing activities and deliver further value to the business and our customers and then ensure they are successfully implemented.
• Ensuring implementation of activity follows the process and control points are actioned and monitored.
• Creating sufficient performance tracking to support future decisions.
• Tracking portfolio performance, investigating movements and anomolies, ensuring a full understanding of how customer behaviours and initiated changes are impacting the Credit Cards P&L
• Supporting the remediation and closure of loss events.
• Pro-actively identifying and managing the risks within my area of responsibility ensuring they are within the risk appetite tolerance and that relevant legislation and policies are complied with.
• Other projects and tasks assigned by line manager to support the team's objectives. This may include undertaking similar responsibilities relating to other banking products.
Previous experience and qualifications:
• Analytical education (Maths, Finance, or Engineering)
• Experience of data analysis and programming (preferably SAS, SQL)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.