£30,000 - £35,000 pa
7 months ago
- Have you a minimum 3 years Collections experience within a Lending environment?
- Have you at least 5 years experience in a Team Leader / Team Manager role
- Have you experience of managing a team of remote workers?
If the answer is YES to all the above then read on and apply now!!
Your new role:
Managing a team of remote collections executives based in two locations in the north and south of the country
You will lead by example; recognising teams and individuals for their achievements and for living the values and behaviours. You will own the coaching and development of your team members motivating them to deliver exceptional customer service.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of managing teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Working understanding of Primary Servicing systems, processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge or experience in first change mortgages.
- Leading, inspiring and engaging teams
- Coaching and performance management skills
- Giving effective feedback
- Handling difficult conversations
- Recruitment & selection experience
- Gap analysis of Team’s skills
- Knowledge of UK regulatory regime (eg FCA)
- Coaching & performance management - Drives and coaches individual and team performance to achieve results. Takes accountability for the development of a high performing team, displaying high levels of emotional intelligence and resilience when under pressure
- Influential Communicator – able to articulate clearly, deliver effective feedback, engage well with people & collaborate with peers & senior leaders
- Sound decision maker - ability to balance risk for both people, customer & business
- Curious & creative problem solver – actively looks for barriers and blockers to great service & actively looks for solutions
- People and self-developer – a passion for developing others with an emotional radar to know ‘what’s right for this person’. Demonstrates understanding of personality types and how to get the best out of them. Walks the talk and challenges self to learn every day
- Customer champion – thinks like a customer and understands the importance of protecting customers from risk. Focussed on delivering excellent service
- Commercial awareness – an understanding of the business, how decisions affect profit and how the performance of the team affects Target performance
- Industry qualifications such as CeMap, IOC levels 1-3
- Educated to GCSE level
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.