Cheshire West and Chester
up to £55,000
almost 2 years ago
To develop and manage the collection strategy and insight reporting. You’ll specifically have responsibility for delivering loss and delinquency levels aligned to expectation and ensuring that outcomes are optimised for a great customer outcome.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Collections Strategy Specialist:
• Developing end to end collection strategies within Powercurve to minimise loss and delinquency whilst ensuring that customer treatment is fair and contact proportional to the customer’s circumstances.
• Developing challenger collection strategies to enhance collection strategy performance and identify cost efficiencies and improve customer outcomes.
• Introduce tactical collection activity to address variances from target, ensuring activity is planned in advance and communicated.
• Manage the relationship with TMS Operational/Dialler Team to maximise effectiveness of dialler contact and ensure operational activity complements strategy design.
• Own insight reporting to identify underlying performance trends/delinquency challenges and develop and implement actions to remediate deviances from targets.
• Work with loss forecasting team to develop challenging but realistic delinquency targets for TMS and to ensure accurate/realistic monthly LV submissions.
• Work with Assurance Team to ensure all conduct risk relating to collection strategies are identified/mitigated and documented.
• Work closely with Credit Services Debt Purchasing Team to scope and implement potential enhancements to Credit Services collection strategies.
• Advising and shaping collections related data in central data warehouse.
• Putting your networking skills to good use by attending industry forums to identify potential opportunities to improve collection strategies and benchmark our current performance.
• Monitor Regulatory/Industry updates to ensure strategies comply with applicable compliance/regulatory requirements to keep us safe.
Ideal knowledge and experience of the Collections Strategy Specialist:
• Experience within a similar role with a collections background gained in a financial services organisation.
• Excellent SAS analytical experience and Excel skills, ideally gained within a collections environment.
• Detailed understanding of credit card collections strategies and associated impact on loss and impairment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• An enthusiastic, positive and collaborative manner.