Up to £24,000
9 months ago
One of the UK’s largest and fastest growing Financial Services businesses in their sector. Established over 10 years ago, the company is expanding through organic growth and selected acquisitions and now operates across Europe as well as the UK.
Now looking for a Collections Strategy Analyst to the central Manchester office to support the design, development and implementation of collections strategies.
Candidates must have right to work in the UK
Key Responsibilities of the Collections Strategy Analyst:
- Build an understanding of the organisations customers from an analytical perspective
- Conduct analysis to identify improvement opportunities within the collections strategies
- Inform, identify, design, test and produce optimal solutions to improve collections strategies
- Monitor and report on implemented solutions
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Collections Strategy Analyst role:
- Strong academic background in a numerate subject – Statistics / Mathematics / etc.
- Excellent hands-on Excel and SQL skills (SAS, R & Python would also be beneficial)
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Retail Banking / Financial Services background is desirable
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
Similar Job Titles:
Strategy Analyst, Graduate Analyst, Analyst, Collections Analyst