18 days ago
My client is looking for a Collections Manager with experienced Debt Recovery background who will be required to work within a fast paced, customer focused environment, providing great customer service while maintaining the team’s excellent track record.
• Handling inbound and initiating outbound telephone calls, letters and emails with the greatest level of care, accuracy and customer service skills
• Building relationships with portfolio clients through regular contact to validate, understand and resolve breaches of agreements
• Negotiating, implementing and monitoring feasible repayment solutions that take into account the client’s circumstances while balancing the best interests of the business
• Working with a wide range of teams within the company to understand, strategies and report on the best course of action
• Working closely with the Head of Collections to review and develop recovery strategies
• Instructing, liaising and monitoring third parties such as debt collection agencies and solicitors to ensure the best outcome is achieved
• Ensuring compliance with all appropriate legislation regulatory body guidelines
• Adhering to the company policies and procedures
Experience, skills & knowledge
• Proven debt recovery experience, ideally in the commercial/business sector
• Understanding, forbearance and professionalism
• Strong communication skills, accuracy and confidence
• The ability to deal with a variety of challenges, innovate and think on your feet
• Business judgement, entrepreneurial spirit with real enthusiasm for helping SMEs. Experience within the finance industry is advantageous.