£20,000 to £24,000, dependent on experience, plus bonus
26 days ago
Basic Salary £20,000 to £24,000, dependent on experience, plus bonus.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Thursday, 2 days per week 11am – 8pm, 2 days per week 8am – 5pm
Friday – 9am – 5pm
One Saturday per month 9am – 1pm
Location:Manchester City Centre
As both a dynamic organisation and an established lender, we’re continuing a phenomenal period of growth; demonstrated by our rankings in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for the last 2 years and multiple awards. We’re looking for experienced Relationship Managers for our expanding team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a set of customer accounts that are in arrears
- Delivering quality customer service
- Building an individual relationship with our customers
- Going through income and expenditures
- Setting up payment plans
- Responsibly handling difficult calls and vulnerable customers
You will work exclusively with our own customers, so you’ll build lasting, in-depth relationships that go beyond a simple income and expenditure and look further ahead than today. You will deliver high standards of customer service, taking ownership of your personal performance, while keeping the best interests of our customers at the heart of what you do.
Previous experience and qualifications:
This role is for you if you have:
- A track record in managing customer accounts.
- Proven ability in identifying the underlying cause of arrears or root cause of arrears.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of dealing with vulnerable customers.
- Team spirit and a positive attitude.
- Collections experience is essential. You may have experience as a Collection Advisor, Collections Expert, Collections Agent, Collections Specialist, Debt Recovery Advisor, Debt Management Advisor, Debt recovery expert, Debt Collector, Sales Advisor, Retentions Advisor.
If you’re up for the challenge, then here’s what you’ll get back:
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off, every year!
- A healthcare cash plan
- A contributory pensions scheme, matched up to 5%
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.