My client is looking for a Collections Manager into the Mortgage Servicing team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an influential leader to manage, coach and develop the Arrears team (4 people) to ensure customer care standards and levels are met, exceeded and maintained.
They set high standards for customer services and they are keen to attract a candidate who matches their level of customer satisfaction. Working alongside the Senior Mortgage Manager and Chief Commercial Officer this role will be expected to oversee the management, monitoring and reporting of the Arrears/Collections process.
- Inspire, motivate and lead the Arrears Team, ensuring that there are effective controls in place and that all agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are being adhered to
- Create and embed a learning culture within the Arrears Team, which remains well informed of regulatory legal and market trends
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Society and regulatory obligations
- Managing, measuring and monitoring all department activity for accuracy/productivity
- To actively pursue efficiencies in process to ensure the continued improvement of productivity and quality and service offered to customers
- Responsible for reporting against SLA’s suggesting solutions to resolve issues and improve service
- To implement and continually review a control framework to ensure risks to customer outcomes and the society are avoided
- To monitor on a sample basis, the outputs of team members in order to ensure compliance with quality, policies and procedures, ensuring staff are competent in their role and cross trained to ensure sufficient resource availability to maintain service levels
- To ensure compliance with the current regulatory requirements, Society standards and policy and procedures.
To ensure adherence to all audit and compliance requirements through regular control checks, and working towards Green Audits.