My client is going through an exciting period of growth and development so they are currently looking for a Collections Partner Manager with debt experience to support the organisation.
The post holder will be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic opportunity to experience direct access to and working alongside senior members of a growing organisation. Accordingly, the role offers opportunity for wide-ranging experience, progression, and strong performance will be quickly recognised.
What will you be doing?
• Managing the relationship of a selection of providers on the panel ensuring they provide effective account servicing above our standards
• Analyse activity KPIs and collections trends, to identify opportunities and shortcomings at the partners
• Work closely with the strategy and analytics team to design and implement strategies to enhance performance
• Negotiate commercial terms with partners for new activity
• Support the design and implementation, external partner management framework
• Lead partner on boarding and exits projects
Do you have?
• Extensive Recoveries or Collections experience
• Experience of managing relationships in a financial services setting
• Experience of dealing with senior internal and external stakeholders
• The ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• The ability to effectively influence others
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.