about 1 month ago
My client is looking for a Collection Manager who can contribute strategically and ensure the operational delivery of the collections strategy.
• Delivering against objectives and KPIs.
• Working across strategic debt prevention at all stages of the customer lifecycle.
• Working with all customer facing teams to ensure all opportunities for cash collection and debt prevention are optimised.
• Managing the development of the Collections team to achieve a culture of high performance and continuous improvement.
• Working collaboratively to support Customer Service KPIs
• Managing, engaging with and developing a department of c.30 people focussed on:
Cash collection across multiple service channels
Assisting financially vulnerable customers in rehabilitating their energy accounts
Developing future talent for the business
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Understanding of the commercial benefit of effective debt recovery.
• Strong influencer, able to gain support for and deliver against our plans.
• Demonstrable experience of engaging teams and developing their direct reports to deliver incredible results.
• Data driven decisions to develop and deliver effective solutions.
• Proven experience of driving results through the use of cutting edge collection and customer technologies.
• Be prepared to learn, challenge convention and try new approaches to how to deliver positive outcomes both for customers.
• Extensive experience in B2C collections, preferably within the utilities industry - or have a strong track record in a related industry.