5 months ago
You will have responsibility for managing the successful implementation of change across the operation. You will assess new changes for operational impact, ensuring operational readiness and successful implementation of the change using a consistent approach.
• Support Collections as a subject matter expert in change delivery and the internal change governance model to ensure changes are progressed quickly and seamlessly.
• Own the Operational activities for Collections ensuring all changes to the operational teams are sized, agreed and planned in with the Head of Collections Operations
• Identify where business readiness activities are required, produce learning guides/briefings, and work with the relevant stakeholders to do so.
• Produce and maintain comprehensive planning documentation to ensure the operation are able to review and assess the change pipeline vs capacity, continually re-planning to suit the circumstances and requirements.
• Use resources available to identify issues and problems for customers and colleagues and subsequently recommend changes and improvements, explaining the costs and benefits of your recommendations and then measure the results.
• Represent Collections on changes initiated outside of the Collections team. Using strong partnership and influencing skills, you will be required to work with the Collections stakeholders to understand their impacts, lead times and delivery timelines and subsequently lead on these work streams on behalf of the Arrears Management team
• Identify and proactively manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
• Be confident in communicating timely and effectively with stakeholders across a range of levels to ensure all changes, risks, issues and actions are understood and progressed/resolved within timelines required
Skills and Experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Ability to work independently
• Working in a lively, fast-paced team set up
• Identifying problems and finding solutions
• Always having a positive attitude
• Being calm under pressure
• MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
• Business Process Mapping
• Be adaptable and versatile to change, having a positive, can do attitude to flex to the business need and change focus when required due to competing priorities.