£40-50K, £6K car allowance + bonus & benefits
2 months ago
My client is a progressive and extremely customer focussed organisation who are well established and have a great name within their sector. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Collections & Recoveries Manager to join them at their Head Office in West Yorkshire. Reporting into the Head of Credit Risk, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage 3rd party relationship with the outsourced operational Collections team to maximise operational performance and maintain service level agreements.
- Develop, implement and manage Collections and Recoveries strategies and communications to minimise bad debt losses, whilst ensuring fair customer outcomes.
- Identify and implement continual improvement initiatives to maximise efficiency within Collections.
- Manage regulatory risks within the Collections and Recoveries arenas, ensuring processes, strategies and communications are demonstrably compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Manage relationship with Debt Purchasers to ensure operational practices and recovery performance is satisfactory.
- Interpret Collections and Recoveries MI to identify emerging issues and opportunities.
- Lead, motivate and develop a small team of Collections analysts
- Ensure TCF is embedded in all activities.
- Provide Collections and Recoveries expertise to support departmental and business wide initiatives.
In order to succeed in this role, candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- In depth knowledge and practical experience of Collections within the UK consumer credit industry.
- Practical application of regulatory change into policy and process.
- Proven record of managing others
- Knowledge of Debt Collection Agency and Debt Sale / Purchase markets
- Experience of Collections strategy development.
- Self-motivated with ability to initiate change and take responsibility for delivering solutions.
- Good communicator (both written and oral) with ability to influence at a senior level.
- Enthusiastic and committed team player with flexible and adaptable approach.
The right candidate will benefit from a great working environment within an organisation that puts a big emphasis on employee engagement. On top of that there is a strong package on offer including an impressive 29 days holidays.