You’ll be working as part of a team responsible for managing a portfolio of under-performing or problem assets arising within the company’s Corporate and Commercial Banking book.
If you’re someone who has performed a similar role already (or believe you possess transferable skills) this is the perfect opportunity to develop your career.
The difference you’ll make:
• Reviewing each case on its individual merits and determining the best strategy for the Bank
• Treating the customer fairly and providing the right level of forbearance
• Providing empathy and understanding to customers in financial difficulty whilst maintaining adequate risk controls
• Ensuring a high standard of service and quality is offered at all times to both internal and external customers
• Working closely with senior managers, or attending forums on high profile and higher risk cases
• Taking ownership of queries and complaints, escalating where necessary.
What you’ll bring:
• Good understanding of recovery and insolvency processes in UK
• Direct commercial or corporate banking experience
It would also be nice for you to have.
• Ability to negotiate against the background of sometimes complex or sensitive situations
• Strong interpersonal skills to ensure buy in from stakeholders to proposed courses of action.
What else you need to know.
• This role is based in Manchester with flexibility working from home or can be fully remote based