7 months ago
Due to a significant growth of the business, my client is looking for an experienced Collections Customer Facing Analyst.
- The goal is to optimise the performance of debt portfolios by supporting the design, production and implementation of collection strategies.
- You will form part of the Customer Liaison Team and be responsible for improving how the company contacts our customers from a collections perspective.
- You will also be involved in general customer liaison.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of Collections strategies, procedures and processes
- Develop a deep analytical understanding of our customers, our data and all available options.
- Analyse data to identify and understand weaknesses and opportunities as well as improve contact and collection strategies.
- Identify the best solution to address weaknesses and opportunities.
- Analyse new data sets, identify potential benefits, and compare with existing data even if the format or structure is dramatically different.
- Run regular processes that ensure we have accurate and reliable data for all our customers.
- Produce MI reporting to monitor BAU processes and measure the success of new initiatives.
Knowledge and Skills
- Educated to degree level and being comfortable with numbers
- Competence in Microsoft Office including Excel knowledge is required
- Strong communicator with positive influencing and interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to synthesise complex ideas and analytical results and then present these in a clear and concise manner to internal stakeholders
- Effective prioritisation and organisational skills, ability to manage competing priorities