£26,000 - £27,000 (Depending on Experience)
5 months ago
Monday 4th October 2019
Salary: £26,000 - £27,000 (Depending on Experience)
Start Date: Monday 4th Oct 2019
Hours: 37.5 hpw, between 8am – 8pm including weekends & Bank Holidays
Have you had 12 months previous and recent Collections experience?
Do you have experience of dealing with vulnerable customers within a Collections role?
Would you like a Collections job in new and modern offices, in the heart of Manchester City Centre?
Are you looking for that next step in your Collections career, working for a fabulous organisation that is going to completely revolutionise the UK finance sector
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, continue reading to find out more about these truly AMAZING Collections jobs, located in our fabulous, modern offices in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
Imagine being there, right from the start of a company which revolutionised an entire sector whilst earning trust and admiration throughout the UK. How? By always being on the side of the customer.
At the heart of our Client, is true innovation in technology and data combined with timeless values. Our Client is unique. They believe that companies of the future will thrive if they truly do the right thing, through operating in a socially responsible way.
We’re now building on our existing team, ahead of a national launch that will revolutionise the UK finance sector.
Your Collections Job:
- Identifying the reasons why customers are unable to maintain their loan repayments
- Negotiating payment plans that are appropriate to the customer’s circumstances
- Take ownership of accounts in arrangement to bring the account out of arrears
- Treat each customer as an individual
- Achieve quality and KPI targets as set by the business
- Conducting ‘keeping in touch’ calls with customers who have made payment arrangements
- Contacting customers who have had bounced / cancelled CPA payments
- Providing service and support to our customers via all contact channels
- Positively representing the company brand
- Advising our customers on all types of queries
- Updating our systems, making sure you attend to every detail and record all conversations with 100% accuracy
- Following the correct processes to make sure our customers are safe
- Living and breathing our values and being a great team player
- Identifying customers who are in vulnerable situations and helping them with the steps they can take
What we look for in our “perfect” collections candidate:
- Demonstrable passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Impeccable attention to detail, dedication and enthusiasm
- Flexibility, friendliness and honesty
- A thirst for intellectual curiosity and joy for learning new things
- Recognition of the importance of personal responsibility
- Proactive approach and keen problem-solving skills
- When required, a willingness to work a flexible schedule around core hours
- Experience of working in Debt Management or Collections is desirable
- Empathetic to customer circumstances, providing reassurance to customers who may be in difficult circumstances
In addition to the above, you will receive some fantastic benefits, including:
25 days annual holiday plus BH
10% Pension contribution
If you pass our initial telephone screening, you will be invited to our Open Day Event in Manchester City Centre (date to be confirmed)
Every successful candidate will be subject to strict pre-employment checks including; 3 year reference history, a basic criminal record check and a basic credit and fraud check.
Collections, collections agent, collections job, job in collections, Manchester collections, debt collection, debt collector, outbound calls, telephone negotiator, collections advisor,