6 months ago
Salary: £30,000 pa
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
This is a 3 month fixed term contract to support a team who is working on a project with their day to day duties. You will be responsible for identifying customers who are in arrears on their mortgage payments, contacting them to make payments or forward them to another team to arrange a payment plan.
- Look after a portfolio of accounts for clients who are in mortgage arrears
- Make pro-active outbound calls to the customers who you have identified to be in arrears
- Deal with any vulnerable customers accordingly
- Pass customers to relevant teams depending on the outcome of the call
- Manage the collections process internally
- Conduct audits where necessary
- Manage all administration duties
- Stakeholder management
- Work autonomously
- Good excel skills
- At least 3 years of collections / arrears experience
- Understand mortgage platforms (ideally a knowledge of DPR)
- Be able to work autonomously
- Dedication and commitment to a short term contract
Although this role is home based, you must be able to travel in person to Essex to collect your equipment. You must also be able to return the equipment at the end of the contract.
You will be subject to a credit check, DBS, Employment Checks and Address verification.
Keywords: collections, collections advisor, payment negotiator, debt negotiator, telephone negotiator, debt advisor, collections adviser, arrears officer, payment arrears