Up to £23,000 (Depending on Experience) plus up to 20% annual bonus
over 1 year ago
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm or 10.30am – 7pm Mon – Fri, no weekends, working on a rotating shift pattern
Have you had 12 months previous and recent Collections experience?
Do you have experience of dealing with vulnerable customers within a Collections role?
Has your Collections experience been within a regulated environment?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, the perfect Collections role in Cheadle, South Manchester could be the perfect next step for you.
The Collections Role:
The Collections Agent will handle a variety of calls, ranging from taking debit card payments to assisting customers with severe financial difficulties, identifying vulnerable customers and arranging payment plans.
• Review accounts that are behind on their payments to determine appropriate action
• Completion of Financial Statements with customer to determine sustainable and affordable forbearance options
• Contact customers to agree satisfactory and appropriate payment arrangements;
• Answer customer enquiries;
• Discuss options available to customers who are facing pending court action or eviction dates in order to come to mutually acceptable arrangements which prevent further litigation action;
• Adhere to appropriate timescales and regulatory requirements to ensure rehabilitation of customer accounts;
• Achieve monthly standards for quality and productivity;
• Follow company and TCF guidelines at all times.
• Experience in a similar collections role, within regulated financial services;
• GCSEs at C/4 or above;
• Strong IT skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel etc.;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
• Committed to providing great customer service;
• Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to help customers.
Collections, collections agent, collections job, job in collections, Manchester collections, debt collection, debt collector, outbound calls, telephone negotiator, collections advisor,