Start Date: 4th Jan 2021
Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
Our clients’ ethos is to provide a high-quality service which results in excellent customer service/satisfaction. You will be working in a small, close-knit team, collecting, facilitating and chasing payments from consumers who have made successful compensation claim. It’s not a call centre environment as they do not subscribe to targets. They truly believe a happy and motivated workforce will produce the best results for them, and more importantly, their customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Calling clients to advise how the invoicing works whilst building rapport and delivering an excellent client service
- Chasing third parties to ascertain whether the client has been paid
- Emailing & calling clients and diarising to see whether payment has been received
- Reporting to Finance Manager and generating system reports where needed
- Assisting with day to day other office functions as and when required
Previous experience and skills / qualifications:
- Demonstrable record of data entry
- Superb telephone manner
- Proficient IT skills, in particular, experience of web-based email systems (such as Gmail)
- Ability to learn systems quickly
- Attention to detail and remain focused whilst engaged in repetitive tasks.
- Experience of working in credit control or collections
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.