2 months ago
My client is looking for a Collections Agent to undertake suitability assessments of all suppliers and partners; identifying system and process requirements to ensure agency compliance and drive best practice and conformance to regulatory standards.
- Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance the candidate will be required to
- Conduct Debt Collection Agency (DCA) & Debt Resolution (DS) audits, manage compliance and risk mitigation
- Support Business Development projects
- Proactively identify areas for improvement
- Drive productivity and efficiency from our suppliers
- Identify Gaps in activity and performance • Identify enhancements and failings in systems and processes
- self-motivated, organised and meticulous.
- excellent relationships with stake holders
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent experience in financial services
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Office toolset including Visio
The following knowledge would be beneficial:
- Knowledge of the Collections & Recoveries Industry
- Understanding of Data Protection legislation and requirements of standard ISO27001, ISO9001 and ISO4001
- Knowledge of FCA regulation and processes relating to OFGEM, OFWAT and ICO
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.