My client is looking for a Collections Account Manager to join the Credit Risk Team. You’ll be managing the supplier relationships across the supplier Collections & Recoveries function, driving value, and identifying opportunities for the future.
• Managing the contract and commercial considerations of these supplier relationships, including POs and invoicing
• Identifying and understanding the services being provided by the supplier and their sub-contractors, including those specialist services owned and/or monitored by other business areas
• Managing and reporting on performance, service, and risk exposures, via the Supplier Performance and Risk Profile, including the performance and specific service risk exposures owned and/or monitored by other business areas
• Governing the relationship, including review meetings, and ensuring all appropriate stakeholders provide input and attend, as required
• Identifying and escalating performance and/or risk issues in a timely manner
• Engaging with the C&R management team and others to obtain regular feedback from users of the services, and work with suppliers on continual service improvement plans based on this feedback
• Supporting major incident reviews to ensure suppliers learn lessons and improve their services following issues
• Working closely with management to manage the forward plan of contract procurement and renewal to take best advantage of market capability and drive efficiency and continual service improvement
• Building networks internally and externally to develop understanding of strategic priorities, market knowledge and peer comparisons
• Ensuring compliance with business risk controls procedures.
Skills & Experience
• Experience of 3rd party management within a Collections and Recoveries environment or within a wider Financial Services
• Managing senior stakeholders
• Working knowledge of supplier contracts
• Working knowledge of contract management
• Knowledge of FCA/PRA regulations relating to outsourcing and supplier activity
• Demonstrable experience of managing demanding workloads of self and others.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.