Do you have an interest in investment and capital markets?
Are you looking for an opportunity that is varied and where you can progress?
Can you work collaboratively and enjoy an office environment?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a creative team in a growing business in London.
Client Services Associate Role
We are looking for someone to help coordinate investment execution activities for a range of clients, and help build operational processes and procedures, supporting the Investment Principals and the Partners who manage client relationships.
You will be an integral member of the global Operations team and will report directly to the Principals in the Client Services department. The role has a wide-ranging remit and involves working with both the broader Operations and Investment teams across all offices. The role is not client facing, all client relationships are managed by the Investment Principals and Partners, however strong communication skills are required for frequent interactions with a multitude of third parties with whom you’ll liaise such as trustees, company directors, financial advisors, tax advisors, fund administrators, fund managers, custodians, banks, brokers, and the Executive Assistants to HNWI clients whilst assisting with the management of our client’s portfolios.
Client Services Associate Responsibilities
• Monitor client’s cash and securities accounts by closely managing the relationships with their custodians, trustees or other third parties.
• Liaise directly with representatives of clients (e.g. trustees, advisors) on issues relating to their account(s).
• Track client execution through to completion.
• Ensure all transactions are recorded accurately using our in-house systems.
• Regularly update client balance sheets and review holdings versus asset allocation targets.
• Adhere to all processes and procedures to ensure the company remain compliant with all regulatory requirements, and that they fulfil all fiduciary requirements to clients.
• Work with other team members preparing for client meetings and dealing with client queries.
• Respond to client calls and act as support to the Investment Principals and Partners in managing client relationships, where necessary.
Client Services Associate Requirements
• Hardworking and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• You must be able to interact with colleagues and third parties, prioritising and completing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
• Applicants should be ready for wide-ranging responsibilities in multiple areas and will be expected to be flexible and willing to contribute to the firm’s continued success.
• Interaction within financial services is desirable.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail is essential.
• Numerically minded and good quantitative and qualitative skills.
• Minimum B in A Level Maths / Economics is preferred (or equivalent).
• Prior experience of working within Financial Services, even at internship level is desirable.
• Good understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel / Outlook.
• Articulate self-starter with excellent communication skills.
• Flexible, entrepreneurial approach and an appetite for challenge.
• Highly organised and able to prioritise daily workloads whilst working efficiently and accurately under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced investment environment.
• Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be very comfortable working with numbers.
• Have a high degree of integrity and professionalism and be a collaborative “team player”.
• Be comfortable receiving and providing feedback.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.