£19455.48 - £21,828 Depending
8 months ago
£19455.48 for Mon – Fri 9am -5pm shift pattern
£21,828 for Mon – Sat 8am – 8pm shift pattern
Start Date: 9th March – Candidates would need to attend an Assessment Centre on either 6th or 10th or 11th of February between 6pm and 8pm.
You will be part of a friendly, professional and multi-skilled team providing 24/7/365 client customer services on a rota-basis in the Client Service Centre (CSC). You will respond to high volume inbound client contacts for our clients services with sensitivity and empathy. You will be able to secure client sales from inbound enquiries and provide administrative support for our existing client database.
Specific responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Resolving client queries and concerns by clarifying information, researching answers and alternative options, implementing solutions or escalating unresolved problems.
- Managing multiple tasks whilst supporting the delivery of the highest standards of client service.
- Providing the client with your personal attention in every aspect, offering follow-up contacts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Promoting awareness of the CSC business objectives and ensuring that service level targets are met in line with these.
What you’ll need
To be a success within this role you will need to have a passion for providing excellent customer service as well as the ability to work within a fast paced environment.
Exceptional listening and telephone communication skills are essential as well as being able to build client relationships in a friendly yet approachable manner, finally you will need to have basic IT skills and an adaptable approach to meet client needs.
If you are able to be flexible with shift patterns and overtime working would be a major advantage.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Your performance will be measured on:
- Quality Call Standards – calls are monitored and recorded for this purpose.
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Productivity Level
- Role Model Behaviour
- Procedure and Product Knowledge
Client Service Excellence:
- You will demonstrate compassion, respect, openness and care in line with client Core Values at all times.
- You will apply your training at every opportunity.
- You will adapt your approach, behaviour and communication style to meet the clients’ specific needs – demonstrating understanding, patience and empathy where appropriate
- You will maintain your knowledge of the client, Affinity & Business Partner products, services and the procedures that complement them by ensuring you are up to date with all training events/briefings.
- You will resolve client concerns, queries &/or problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative options; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- You will ensure that the accuracy of your work is at the highest level.
- You will be able to manage multiple tasks to achieve the best outcome and support delivery of the highest standards of client service.
- You will represent the CSC professionally and courteously when communicating with client branches.
- You will provide the client with your personal attention in every aspect, offering follow-up contacts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will be aware of the CSC business objectives for call handling response times and service levels for our client and Corporate Partners and conduct yourself accordingly in terms of wrap up, unavailability time and overall productivity.
- To ensure our service level targets are met, overtime may be offered to you, which you will be able to accept (providing WTD is not exceeded).
You will be aware of the HR policies for planned leave requests, absence reporting, shift time start/finish and conduct whilst in role, being able to fully demonstrate your understanding and compliance
- You will be able to transfer key client information to other colleagues (in/out CSC) with accuracy, timeliness and professionalism
- You will assist team members and other colleagues with knowledge and guidance to ensure high levels of service are achieved.
- You will keep operational equipment required to carry out your role in line with established procedures; reporting any malfunctions.
- You will be invited to Team Meetings which will be arranged at mutually agreeable time and be expected to participate and attend.
- Good standard of Maths and English: GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- A desire to exceed in delivering exceptional customer service at every opportunity
- Enthusiastic with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Highly motivated to respond to and resolve customer enquiries
- Great team player
- Adaptable approach to meet client needs (e.g. Sensitivity, patience, friendliness, empathy and efficiency)
- Ability to be flexible with shift patterns and overtime working
- Professional and business-like in approach