£200 - £250 per day
10 months ago
Do you have client service experience from a corporate / GTS bank?
Are you efficient and able to hit the ground running, get your head down and work hard?
Are you comfortable on the phone but also with solid written communication skills?
If the answer is Yes,Yes,Yes then we have a fabulous opportunity for you to join our close knit team, full of big personalities, lots of banter, lively and a really positive environment
Client Service Advisors (CSA) serve as the primary contact for telephone and email requests including technical support for our clients relating to Cash Management and Debit/Charge Card related products. CSAs are responsible for understanding, researching and/or escalating a variety of client service and/or operational enquiries. Many of our clients will be global, holding accounts in the UK &/or US, so setting client expectations and delivering consistent follow up with them is a critical deliverable in this role. The CSA is accountable for delivering a one-stop client experience and ensuring seamless coordination when other colleagues are engaged. CSAs have to demonstrate experience in the ability to identify and resolve client problems/issues, and product and service issues. CSAs have accountability for understanding and adhering to bank policies and procedures, complying with legal and regulatory requirements are also critical components in this role. Collaboration with other CSA colleagues and operational support teams is imperative to delivering on the client experience and satisfaction, and ultimately contributing to the company-wide net promoter score (NPS) targets and objectives.
CSAs must be able to assess client service situations, direct solutions, and provide a high level of proactive follow-up to clients. They must be articulate and able to discuss all of the bank’s primary products and services comfortably with clients. They develop relationships through outstanding service support to our clients, and represent the brand.
A “continuous improvement” focus is required to drive improvements in efficiency and to spot opportunities to automate, simplify and streamline in order to enhance the client experience and further differentiate SVB.
- Day to day responsibility for receipt, logging and resolution of client enquiries received from client contacts, cardholders and program managers
- Responding to enquiries received via telephone, email or face to face
- Ensuring exceptional levels of client service
- Keeping clients informed and up to date on status of open enquiries
- Regular follow up on open enquiries
- Prompt escalation of aging/complex client enquiries
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum Education: A-Level
- Enthusiasm for delighting clients
- Experience in banking operations or a prior client facing role at a Corporate/GTS Bank.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, organizational, prioritization, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Positive energy, “spirit of collaboration” and partnership
- Proactively build internal relationships and collaborate with others
- Excellent communication abilities, including strong written and verbal skills, and the ability to explain complex issues and convey information, both internally and externally, in an articulate and professional manner