The role is working for an established software business that offers fantastic career progression and pride themselves on building long lasting relationships with their customers.
Job Description: To manage the full cycle of customer relationships from receipt of contract, through to an on-going trouble & error free first class managed service. Ensuring key performance indicators are monitored and reported on a monthly basis.
- Manage customer and In-country partners (ICP) queries and expectations to ensure contract levels and SLA’s are fulfilled and excellent relationships are maintained.
- Review and proactively refine existing service processes and procedures to drive business forward.
- Provide advice on any payroll related matters to non-UK employers/employees as required, developing in-depth knowledge of specific countries (country champion).
- Provide 'out of country payroll office' services as required on behalf of designated customers, i.e. in situations where the customer does not want to deal directly with the ICP.
- Ensure compliance policies are maintained of Data Protection, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and to protect personal data for all customers and ICP's.
- Identify new business opportunities within designated customers and facilitate additional/new customer/country services.
Some of the essentials –
- Fluent in one of the following languages Dutch, German, Polish, French, Czech
- Fluent in English
- Customer relationship management experience with subcontractors and/or customers, particularly in a Multinational environment.
- Proven professional customer/call handling experience, including first line, triage,
and query response in compliance with SLA's, KPI's and service credits contractually agreed.
- Proven knowledge of process methodology and ability to develop/improve processes.
The boring (but important) bit –
Salary – Competitive
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.