Client Relations Advisor
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Client Relations Advisor to joing a professional and customer focused team.
Or client is one of the leading providers of legal services to the residential property and remortgage markets and are passionate about our clients, people and partners.
We are looking for professional, personable and customer-focussed individuals to join our Client Relations Department. If you have great communication skills, love speaking to people and are interested in a career in legal services, then this may be the role for you!
This is a full-time, permanent role: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm with flexibility for some home working after an initial office-based training period.
Working in our Client Relations Department, you’ll be taking inbound telephone calls and providing invaluable assistance to our Conveyancing and Remortgage Case Managers. The delivery of excellent customer service at first contact is essential in the client experience, the smooth running of the firm and the reputation of the business.
• Dealing with inbound telephone calls from clients and third parties whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism and providing excellent customer service.
• Handling a high volume of complex calls.
• Assist with the progression of Conveyancing and Remortgage cases
• Carry out general administrative duties to a high standard
• Update cases through the computerised workflow management system
• Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements
• Ensure compliance with company policy
• Any other duties as required by the business
What you’ll need:
- Good general education to A Level or equivalent
- A background in customer services
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
We are an equal opportunities employer and we believe all employees should be treated fairly and equitably. The Company is committed to eliminating discrimination and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace including within our Policies and Procedures, and the areas in which it should have influence.