£65,000 - £70,000
23 days ago
Client On-boarding and Conflicts Manager required for a global law firm based in the City of London to manage their business selection, acceptance activities, client on-boarding systems, and processes on a day to day basis.
- Work with ten practice areas across a medium sized, global, full-service law firm
- Design and deploying a new, more centralised, on-boarding system for use across the firm, which will be an important part of the role.
- Be involved from the outset in creating and implementing the systems and processes which you will manage on a day to day basis.
- Have a good knowledge of all legal and regulatory requirements governing client and matter selection and inception in a law firm (including conflict rules and financial crime obligations) and practical experience of applying them, gained whilst working in a law firm.
- Excellent management, communication and analytical skills be commercially aware and enthusiastic about collaborating with others across the business in developing and managing a new business support function and team.
- Have the ability to demonstrate that you have played a role in delivering process and business improvements, having successfully managed change in your current or previous roles.
Central to this role will be ensuring that the firm identifies conflicts of interest effectively and manages them appropriately, and achieves high levels of financial crime compliance, particularly in the areas of money laundering and sanctions.
There is the opportunity to develop this role further as the business grows and as the legal and regulatory landscape evolves and develops.
Experience working at a law firm is required to be considered for this role.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Pritesh Chudasama on 0203 637 1607 for a confidential conversation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.