This is an exciting opportunity for a Claims Settlement Handler to join a friendly and growing team.
Mon – Fri (36 hours per week)
About the role
•You’ll manage a portfolio of motor claims as efficiently as possible, providing a high standard of service to our customers.
•Not only will you have excellent communication skills to help customers, you’ll develop relationships with colleagues and third-party representatives - insurers, solicitors, credit hire companies and suppliers.
•The Claims Settlement Management Team are a welcoming and supportive group, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to succeed in your new role!
What you need to do the role?
•It’s important to demonstrate an ability to make decisions and take ownership for them. You must be able to show empathy when dealing with difficult and challenging situations involving our customers. You will always maintain a sensitive, caring and professional approach.
•There is a lot of freedom to manage your own workload and use your best judgement to provide a quality service for customers.
You will also require:
•Claims experience (or motor insurance/broker experience)
•Good negotiation skills
•Complaint handling skills
· Great career path with lots of progression opportunities
· A place where your health & wellbeing really matter - cycle to work scheme, Gympass, mental health experts, a specialised headspace app, a multitude of health and wellness resources
· Maternity pay, paternity leave and 6.6 weeks’ holidays
· Pension scheme, life assurance, sickness benefit
· Save as you earn and buy as you earn schemes
· A Colleague Discount card
· 20% Off Insurance Products