Full time/permanent - Monday-Friday 9-5 (35 hour p/w)
Do you have experience working within motor claims?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a business that offer excellent career advancement opportunities?
If so, I have an amazing opportunity available working for a leading UK insurance organisation. A successful Claims Handler in this role you will have excellent motor claims handling skills combined with a personable customer approach, these are essential skills to our success. Working as part of a dedicated team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our commercial motor customers have an efficient and fair experience and we really deliver on our promises.
As a Claims Handler:
• Manage new claim registration – First Notification of Loss of Motor claims/Third Party claims
• Ensure all new claims are registered in accordance with specific Broker SLA (24/48 hours)
• Accurate and relevant data capture to allow for the investigation, validation, repudiation and/or settlement of claims. Instruct relevant suppliers/investigators at the outset of claim.
• Validate policy cover, in line with relevant class of business, ensuring clauses, warranties and endorsements are considered. Repudiate claims in line with policy terms and conditions ensuring identification of any potential elements of Fraud under a Motor policy.
• Make an accurate liability assessment, ensuring MAT code reflects incident circumstance provided, to manage customer expectations.
• Manage activity on all relevant aspects of claims including Third Party Damage, Policyholder Damage, Credit Hire and Theft Investigation
• Maximise cost control to negotiate the optimum claim settlement, convert all possible cases to repair network at outset of claim.
• Proactively and professionally communicate with our customers and colleagues to manage expectations and achieve the appropriate outcome. Effectively manage Broker relationships, referring to Relationship Managers where required.
• Manage the customer experience, ensuring adherence at all times to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly. Ensure communication with Brokers is within relevant guidelines and constraints.
• Ownership and adherence to internal and external policies, procedures and governance, relating to customers, stakeholders and colleagues.
• Identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to my role, in line with the our risk framework
• Develop self in order to maximise personal contribution to your role and to understand how it fits into the wider Claims operating model
Claims Handler benefits:
• 9% pension contribution
• Fully paid training (4 weeks)
• Superb progression opportunities
• 30 days annual leave that goes up 1 day per year
• Extra 5 days of holiday can be bought, you can also sell your holidays
• Free life assurance, free income protection, free travel insurance and free breakdown cover
• 50% off Pet/Motor and Home insurance
• Dental scheme
• Option to buy shares
• Car scheme available too on electric and hybrid cars
• Discounts for some retail companies
Interested in finding out more information about this Claims Handler role?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.