24 days ago
Your new role:
To deliver administrative support across all Cash Collection teams, to assist the business in achieving pledge and cash collection objectives
- Central point of distribution for incoming emails to the department
- Attached emails and correspondence to claims and deal with basic queries.
- Chase clients for return of witness statements, locus report and or any other evidence.
- To take incoming calls and deal with basic enquires.
- To establish dispute of non -payment delays, investigating and resolving where able to do so.
- To chase for information or further documents.
- To update the BackOffice system with accurate, clear records of discussions, next steps and time frames
- To ensure the BackOffice system is updated in line with all protocols
- To reinforce payment criteria set out by ABI to drive performance
- To achieve objectives and targets set
- Carry out reasonable tasks as requested by your line Manager
- Preferably but not essential demonstrable administration experience within a fast paced office environment
- Good written communication skills with the proven ability to capture a clear logical summary of situations
- Effective time management skills including organisation of self and workload
- Competent with using (MS Office) MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- The ability to prioritise, recognising importance and urgency and working to tight deadlines
- Detail conscious
- A flexible attitude and approach with the ability to work on own initiative
- Adaptable, tenacious self-starter who is results orientated
- Demonstrate behaviour in line with Company values; Inspired to innovate, Always Respectful, Fully Accountable, Delivering Delight.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.