Our Client is a leading Financial Services company who are recruiting a Head of Compliance to play a pivotal role in leading the firm’s approach to the regulatory landscape and responsibilities.
• Serve as a key member of the executive management team that sets the company’s strategic direction
• Own the senior manager functions - SMF16, 17 – compliance function oversight and money laundering reporting
• Lead and develop the compliance function, ensuring the team has the skill, knowledge, and resource to deliver high quality and timely execution
• Ensure appropriate risk management is maintained
• Working with other key executives, manage the regulatory relationship with the FCA, ICO, FOS, CMA, ASA.
The successful candidate will be a compliance leader who brings a proven track record of success within a financial services compliance role. They will be able to demonstrate expertise covering the breadth of compliance requirements - Policy and guidance, operational monitoring, and horizon scanning.
A collaborative leader with strong EQ, the successful candidate will be able to describe how they have worked with business stakeholders to ensure the effective management of conduct risk.